HOW TO SPRING CLEAN YOUR WARDROBE?
Get to grips with your disorganized and overflowing wardrobe this season. Chances are you already have some of spring’s essential looks tucked away… if only you could find them.
Ready to edit your wardrobe? Here are a few tips:
1. Allocate a good chunk of time
2. Take all the garments out of your wardrobe
3. Group into pants, shirt, skirts, dresses etc.
4. Go to one pile at a time – analyse each item in the pile by asking yourself these questions. You can then sort them into three categories – Toss, Keep and Alter:
5. Put the clothing you wish to keep neatly back in the wardrobe by separating them in different categories as shirt, jackets, skirts, pants and dresses etc.
Your reward for your efforts is an easily accessible, wearable wardrobe filled with garments you really like to wear. Also, by freeing up space in your wardrobe you can see what’s missing and add some new season purchases.
If the thought of a wardrobe audit is too much for you let us help – firstname.lastname@example.org