- Petite up top, narrow shoulders
- Smaller bust
- Bigger around your hips, bottom or thighs
- If you gain weight, fat gets stored around your lower half
- Balance is the key, draw the eye and balancing what’s below
- Minimize hips and thighs and make sure top half flows through the bottom half
Beyonce, Chrisitna Aguillera, Tyra Banks
Styles for Pear:
A v-neck and a full skirt are a pear-shaped woman’s best friend. Accesorise it with long necklace to emphasize your neckline and draw the eye upward.
A leather bomber paired with an a-line skirt is a good combo for the edgier look.
A sweeping jacket that covers the hips is a staple. The eye-catching metallic detailing is a smart way to punch up the look.
More styles for Pear Body Type: